Responsive Web Designing basically refers to using HTML and CSS in your website in order to resize, shrink or enlarge the design of the website so that it adapts to all devices (mobile phones, tablets, desktops, etc). Also, the website’s navigation elements, screen layouts, text, images and other elements re-adjust themselves on different devices.
Read below to find out the top 7 reasons of having a Responsive Website:
- Growth of mobile usage: As the mobile usage continues to grow each day, most of the customers view your website from their mobile devices. So you need to have a responsive web designing for your website if you want your customer to navigate through your website in ease. Moreover, now a days people do online shopping from their phone. So don’t miss out an opportunity.
- Social Media Marketing: It is observed that most of the people view social media sites through their mobile phones or tablets. So sharing links from social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to your website will drive more traffic to your website from mobile devices.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Rankings: Responsive websites perform better in terms of search rankings because they provide a better user experience than non-mobile friendly websites.
- Recommended by Google: Responsive websites have one URL and the same HTML, regardless of device, which makes it easier and more efficient for Google to crawl, index, and organize content. Also, Google prefers responsive web designs because content that lives on one website and one URL is much easier for users to share, interact with, and link to than content that lives on a separate mobile site.
- Cost Effective: Responsive web design enhances SEO efforts by having all your visitors directed to a single site no matter what they prefer to use as a device. Having a single website rather than separate websites that are solely designed to adapt various devices is more cost effective.