Digital Advertising is a strategy that the marketers use for promotional activities or advertisements in order to promote their products or services to their target customers over the internet. Here are few latest trends that are shaping digital advertising:
- Social Ads: Social ads helps company’s find new potential clients by sharing information. Rather than targeting users who search a certain term, social advertising targets relevant users before they even begin their search. Social ads are a good option for advertisers or marketers because they can refine their target audience, track conversion, and have prevalence on mobile devices.
- Facebook: Facebook has a global audience of approximately 1.5 billion people. No other social network comes close to Facebook’s market penetration. Facebook is one of the most cost-effective advertising platforms available. Further, Facebook Advertising is visual, relevant, includes a good value and has a clear call to action.
- Personalized PPC: This is a marketing strategy which helps businesses build a personal relationship with their customers. Digital marketers should make sure that their PPC Campaigns are personalized in order to increase the conversion rate.
- Marketing Automation: From scheduling emails, automating social media, and managing content, automation has allowed the marketers to grow. Automation strategy has made the marketers job easier and their goals more attainable.
- Mobile: Since there is an increase in the usage of mobile devices, it is almost impossible for marketers to deny the potential of this tool in order to grow their business opportunities. Mobile is a cost effective way of marketing company’s products and services. Further, mobile ads proved to be more personal and intimate. Marketers can free themselves from the barriers of time and location.